Thank you for using Everything Auto Answers. If you are reading this after having asked a question, it means there was likely something wrong with it. Below are some possible reasons it may have been rejected:
- It did not contain a question word: All questions must contain an interrogative (question) word, such as Who, What, Where, When, Why, or How. If you are searching for something, use the search box to the right of the Ask bar instead
- It contained profanity or other inappropriate words: Profanity is not permitted on Everything Auto Answers. Please refrain from using any curse words, racial or ethnic slurs, or homophobic remarks
- It was not in English: All questions on Everything Auto Answers must be in English.
- Your question is not auto-related: As the name suggests, Everything Auto Answers is for questions pertaining to automobiles. Please do not ask questions that do not have to do with cars, trucks, SUVs, vans, ATVs, or motorcycles. Questions about financing should be asked on Wikianswers or Finance Answers instead.
- Your question is not specific enough: Please specify the exact year, make, and model of the vehicle you are inquiring about. Do not say "Where is the fuel pump on a 1995 Chevy truck?" or "What size wheels does a Mercury Marauder use?"