|This question is transcluded from the main Wikianswers site. To change or add to the answer, please edit the question there.|
- Park the car and turn the key to the II position.
- Turn the key to the off position.
- Press and hold select/reset button (trip reset in the odometer) using your right hand.
- Turn they key back to the II position (ignition) using your left hand. Don't start and keep holding the reset button!
- Continue holding about 10-15 second, until light flashes then goes off.
The light will come on every 7500 miles. Don't forget to check the fluid levels weekly! Oh Yeah Baby!